• Ensures and monitors the working capacity and good technical condition of electrical installations of machinery and equipment;
• Oversees execution of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities. Collaborates with the Engineering team to define maintenance plans for new production lines or facilities, and consults on ways to improve reliability, maintainability and safety of equipment and/or facilities;
• Manages and updates technical documentation of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities;
• Solves major technical, equipment or facilities problems in order to achieve higher performance of the production lines. Maintains tools and repairs equipment in good working order;
• Proposes improvement projects for processes and production lines aimed at reducing ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, optimizing operational and energy efficiency and increasing productivity;
• Responds to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions and other operating problems to minimize disruption to the production process;
• Implements health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives to ensure safety of people and resources;
• Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
• A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Automation, Electronics, Information and Control Equipment Industrial automation;
• Experience in programming of PLC controllers;
• Knowledge and experience of working with Technical documentation;
• Previous professional experience of at least 2 years;
• Good command of English, written and spoken – recommend
• Very good command of MS Office suite (MS Excel, MS, Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook);
• Skills for working with electrical equipment, electrical and hand tools;
• Responsibility and initiative.
• Flexibility and motivation to work;
• Attention to detail;
• Good communication skills and teamwork;
The Company Offers:
• Competitive remuneration package and social benefits;
• Continuous training;
• Opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international group;
• Opportunity to observe best practices and further develop your professional expertise;
• Rewarding and motivating working conditions.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Let`s design the Future together!