RTR Senior Specialist
Who are we:
In Ottobock we help people maintain or regain their freedom of movement. We achieve this by providing innovative products and services. Our production scope is from prostheses to industrial applications. We are a global company, and we operate in 58 countries worldwide. Our headquarter is in Duderstadt, Germany.
For our new Global Services Center situated in Sofia, we are currently looking for motivated and pro-active professional to join our dream team and support our operations as a Senior RTR Specialist.
The ideal candidate would be a self-driven, pro-active, and hands-on individual with strong knowledge and a proven track record. This role has a functional reporting line to the Team Leader – Record to Report.
· Participate in transition activities
· Responsible for supporting accounting services for selected processes and countries, which include accounting for and coordination of month-end general ledger close, prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
· Monthly period-end fixed assets closing activities;
· Provide support for roles in the area of Record-to Report.
· Acts as primary point of contact for selected partners and/or processes
· Responsible for financial reporting operational activities.
· Participate in process improvement projects.
· Support audit activities,.
· Participate/lead cross trainings of junior associates and new team members.
· Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner.
· Follow internal control procedures and all accounting policies in accordance with CAS and internal control framework.
· Deliver error free process.
· Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
· More than 5 years of experience
· Experience with simple to complex query handling
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT)
· ERP knowledge (SAP)
· Process knowledge on RTR
· Strong team player
· Problem solving attitude
· To demonstrate analytical skills
· Full professional proficiency of written and oral English required
· Full professional proficiency of written and oral German required
· Completion of or progression towards professional qualifications like ACCA, CIMA or CPA is considered a significant advantage
The unique opportunity to apply your professional expertise in a challenging environment and build up processes from the scratch;
The chance to acquire valuable competencies in the presence of high-quality standards;
Perspectives for career development and growth within the global company;
An attractive remuneration package based on your experience.
How to apply:
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality
We help people to maintain or regain their freedom of movement