We are looking for .NET Developer to join our team in Sofia.
- Work on the current active projects of the company by implementing leading technologies into existing project designs;
- Collaborate with other teams to effectively meet the product and technical needs of the project;
- Create, maintain and optimize software applications for .NET solutions using Microsoft .Net, Microsoft EF, C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL, MySQL, Oralce DB servers and profiling tools;
- Follow and work as per Software development standards and methodologies;
- Participate with new ideas in discussions on new projects design.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 2 – 5 years of professional experience in software development;
- Good knowledge in ASP.NET(Core, MVC, WEB API), C#, Microsoft EF and MS SQL, MySQL, Oralce DB servers;
- Entity framework, ASP.NET Core experience;
- Understanding of OOP principles, algorithms and DB Design principles;
- High level of self-organization and ability to prioritize different tasks;
- Creative thinking.
LIREX offers you the opportunity to become part of our high-tech Bulgarian company, with a team that:
- participates in large-scale, innovative projects in Bulgaria and internationally;
- provides opportunities for professional periodic training, qualification upgrading, and certification;
- offers remuneration in line with knowledge, skills, and pace of development.
If our offer is of interest to you and you meet the above requirements, please send your updated CV.
Our company welcomes and considers in detail every application received.
We as a company are committed, at all stages of our recruitment process, to treating candidates fairly, assessing only their personal and professional competencies. We do not discriminate based on race, national, ethnic, and social origin, gender, age, physical and family status, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, membership in social and non-governmental organizations, or any other unlawful criterion according to the country’s applicable law.
The company’s selection process includes selection by CV (for all candidates), interview (for candidates selected by CV), and feedback (to all candidates). For certain advertisements/positions, a set of professional tasks and/or questionnaires may be included (before, during, or after the interview).
The provision of personal data by applicants is voluntary. Their processing and storage are carried out solely in connection with the selection and in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 within the statutory 6-month period. If a candidate agrees, a subsequent period of storage and processing of their personal data may be agreed, solely in connection with other recruitments within the company. At any time, any candidate may access their personal data and withdraw their consent about the above.
We take care to manage the storage and processing of personal data to maintain its integrity, availability, and confidentiality.
Anyone who has applied to this advertisement will receive feedback after the selection process is complete.
If you have any questions about the requirements and/or conditions set out in the advertisement and/or the selection process, please contact us.
In а world of technology, people make the difference