talaint is a seasoned player in the realm of recruitment, seamlessly merging traditional principles with cutting-edge innovation. With a proven track record of success dating back to 2009, our team’s expertise spans diverse industries from expert recruitment to executive search, IT and BPO professionals, and beyond. Our mission is to redefine recruitment, prioritizing individuals, and organizations alike. Join us in shaping this new era and together, we'll make careers and companies thrive.
-------------------------------------- Our Client --------------------------------------
Our client is a German leading Transactional Experience Partner (TXP) with more than 20 years of experience in digital business. They cover the digital value chain from strategy to technology to creation for companies like EDEKA, E.ON, and FC Bayern Munich and cooperate with worldwide leading technology partners such as Adobe, Amazon, Google, and Microsoft. By delivering a comprehensive range of services, from web development and e-commerce solutions to digital marketing and data analytics, the company helps organizations harness the full potential of the digital landscape. With a team of skilled professionals and a track record of success, they stand as a trusted partner for businesses seeking to stay ahead in the rapidly evolving world of technology and digital innovation.
In 2015 our client extendet their operations in Bulgaria, focusing primarily of Salesforce projects. Since then, they have expanded significantly, scaling their services to meet their clients' growing need for digitalization. Currently, our client is piloting a new project for a leading international reatil corporation. To accommodate their client's specific requirements, they are in the process of establishing a dedicated Salesforce team. This role is fully remote and will be an integral part of a distributed team, which would be collaborating for an optimal performance on a global scale.
Senior Salesforce Developer
• Analyzing the technical and functional requirements of the customer in terms of feasibility, and developing complex IT software solutions based on scrum.
• Being a part of an agile developer team and contributing your skills and knowledge to the conception, development and support of Salesforce projects.
• Helping customers to align their business models with automated processes for maximum customer satisfaction.
• Build the foundation for the functionality of the digital solutions.
• Taking ownership for user stories, providing effort estimates for customer requirements and actively participating in sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives.
• At least 2 years of experience working with Salesforce.
• Experience with back-end technologies, e.g. Java, APEX, C#.
• Acquired Salesforce Certificates will be considered an advangate.
• Previous experience working with CRM systems will be considered an advantage.
• Very good level of English language skills.
What will you get:
• 25 days paid leave.
• Ability to work fully-remote or use their fancy office space in Sofia.
• Flexible working hours.
• Top-end machinery (Mac or Windows).
• Support for your professional and personal development.
• Additional health insurance with dental coverage.
• Fully-covered Multisport card.
In case you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English and we would be happy to discuss it further.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing talaint to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 was issued on 04.10.2016.
By Human Recruiters