Business Travel Consultant with German - Late Shifts
Each year our client helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets to better manage their travel programs by providing modern solutions and exceptional service.
Do you have experience in the travel industry? Are you looking to have your flexible working schedule and strike that perfect work-life balance? Join one of the world’s leading Business Travel organizations!
Working time: 3:00pm-12:00am Monday - Sunday
Your typical day:
You will deliver high-touch customer care to business travelers embarking on worldwide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, train-travel and beyond before and during their business trips. Your help will ensure they fly with ease, arrive fresh for meetings and get back home on time for their family and friends.
What you need to have is:
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active listening.
- Fluency in German, both written and verbal
- Working level of English
- Work experience in the travel, airline, hospitality or similar industry is an advantage
- Work experience in a customer experience center is an advantage
- Good typing and computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Be organized, have decision-making and analytical skills
- Team player with a great attitude
- High school education
What do you get from us?
- Competitive salary
- Advanced training, that will raise your qualifications and knowledge of Travel GDS Systems (such as Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre)
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Medical plan fully covered by the company
- Transportation allowance and Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
That's just the beginning. Send us your CV now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead of you!
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Who are we?
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)