Customer Support Advisor with Italian language - OBI
Do you want to use your Italian language skills assisting our customers?
Our new client - OBI is a German DIY (Do IT Yourself) company that was founded in 1970 and has a chain of over 500 stores in Europe.
We believe that great people are the key to great solutions, that's why we're looking for the best collaborators. We create a place where every customer can feel special.
You will be the first point of contact for customers, handling inquiries by phone and email. Thanks to your experience and skills, we guarantee the best service.
Are you looking for flexible working hours? No problem! We work from Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 7 pm (five-day work week, 8 hours per day).
What you will do:
- Processing inquiries related to delivery status, returns, complaints or cancellation of an order
- Providing information about the company's products
- Cooperation with suppliers
- Redirection of customer cases to the appropriate department
- Courteous and professional attitude, following company standards
- Participation in team activities and other duties
What we expect from you?
- Fluency in Italian language, written and spoken
- Very good command of the English language
- Previous customer experience is an advantage
- Very good communication skills
- Analytical and proactive
- Experience working with couriers
- Ability to work in team
- Adaptability, high motivation, and reliability
- Good computer literacy
What we can offer:
- Working time - Monday-Saturday 10:00 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Competitive salary and permanent W@H solution
- Comprehensive initial training and onboarding
- Professional Development and Career Navigation programs to map out the steps in your desired development
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance, Bonus for important life events, Additional paid leave for education, Corporate discounts and many more
That's just the beginning. Send us your CV now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead of you!
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Who are we?
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)