Make an amazing climb in your career in an international team of experts. Our company provides technological services for the whole companies of Schwarz Group, which includes Lidl, Kaufland, Schwarz Produktion and PreZero, in more than 30 countries in Europe and the US. Schwarz IT Bulgaria cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT. We are fast, efficient, flexible.
Employment Area: IT - Development // Location: Sofia // Employment Type: Full-time
The impact you will create:
- Analyze requirements to effectively coordinate end execute the implementation of software architecture
- Set software engineering standards and best practices for our products
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Communicate key project data to team members and build cohesion among teams
- Collaborate with team members and contribute to the resolution of technical challenges
Experience and Skills You will Need:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field and a comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts
- 3-5+ years of professional software engineering or software development experience
- Very good knowledge of PHP (PHP7+) and a corresponding framework, ideally Symfony
- Database systems such as MySQL or MongoDB and applying ORMs (Doctrine) are common practice for you
- Experienced handling of general web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, Webpack, Twig etc.)
- Unit testing, quality management and the requirement for a "clean code"
- Experience with version control systems (GIT) and deployment processes (CI/CD)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience with distributed systems, container or cloud solutions
- Analytical and agile mindset as well as hands on mentality
- Strong English verbal and written skills
- Work in an international corporate environment in virtual teams with colleagues in Germany
- A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot and ready for a steady personal development
- An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
- Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses and a modern office close to Paradise Mall
- A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
- A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your up to date resume in English. We want to know you!
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Schwarz Global Services Bulgaria” EOOD and “Lidl Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Some are still thinking. You act.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Schwarz IT Bulgaria EOOD · Tatyana Andreeva-Kancheva · Reference no. 40472
Sofia, 1704, Hladilnika, bul. Cherni Vrah 51, OfficeX, building 1