Supply Chain Specialist fluent in English
We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us ensure a smooth Supply chain as a Supply Chain Specialist with TTEC in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Competitive annual base salary
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- 20 Annual leave days
- Relaxing room
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
On a typical day, you'll:
- Manage customer inquiries, ensuring high quality of the response;
- Understand customer criticality;
- Obtain part availability information and communicate it to customers in a timely manner;
- Ensure good understanding of the EMEA Network, order flows and transit times;
- Monitor order fulfillment as per initial commitment and communicate if changes.
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. We are looking for dynamic, resilient candidates, with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. To succeed in this role, you must be a confident and enthusiastic individual who will strive to go that extra mile for our customers. If the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong Analytical & Conceptual skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Experience in MS Office Products.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Click on the Apply Online button to let us know about you.
Please send your CV in English.