Linux Application Administrator
At DSK Bank, we constantly strive to provide the best experience to our customers by offering them innovative digital solutions and excellent service in our offices.
All this would not be possible without a strong team, so our most valuable asset remains the people who work at DSK Bank. We will continue to seek and develop their talent and expertise, because this is the team that distinguishes us.
Our principles are:
• I work with a focus on the client.
• I have an ownership mindset.
• I am agile – I achieve quick results with small teams.
• I communicate the truth in an open and transparent way.
We are looking for talents, that will become part of this great team as a:
Linux Application Administrator
• Work in close collaboration with Platform team manager and Platform team change manager
Install, configure and maintain application platforms and systems
• Perform maintenance tasks to ensure smooth day-to-day operations in the agreed SLAs with business
• Maintain the health of the systems including trend analysis for capacity planning, proactive monitoring and health assessments for performance tuning and recommendations and implementation of best practices
• Act as 2nd level support and actively communicate with 3rd level support for incidents and problems resolution
• Prepare and maintain systems documentation including installation and configuration procedures, troubleshooting guidelines, disaster recovery and backup and restore procedures
• Ensure regular update of the configuration items (Cis) in the CMDB
• Participate in 24x7 On-Call duties for non-business hours Application Support and Administration
• Participate in business and technical projects within the technological area of responsibility
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor degree in Computer science or relevant
• 1+ years experience as a System Administrator, Application support, or similar role
• Knowledge on ITIL processes
• Good knowledge with the following Linux distributions (Ubuntu and Red-Hat)
• Experience with Unix/Linux applications
• Еxperience with MySQL or PostgreSQL
• Еxperience with Apache/HTTPD
• Knowledge about SSL/TLS
• Basic knowledge about HTTP and TCP/IP protocols
• Good understanding of hardware and software
• Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Good level of English
• Scripting language – Bash or Python (at least one is a big plus)
• Experience with Oracle Database will be considered as plus
• Experience with Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat or IBM WebSphere will be considered as big plus
• Experience with tools like Ansible, Docker, or Zabbix (at least one is a big plus)
What we offer:
• Positive and dynamic environment focused on results and customer satisfaction.
• Vouchers for food on the amount of BGN 200 per month
• Additional health insurance
• Very favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending
• Multi-sport card at a preferential price
• Bonus system
• 23 days paid holiday leave
If you are challenged by this opportunity, please send your detailed CV in English with a recent photo. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.