Windows Application Аdministrator
At DSK Bank, we constantly strive to provide the best experience to our customers by offering them innovative digital solutions and excellent service in our offices.
All this would not be possible without a strong team, so our most valuable asset remains the people who work at DSK Bank. We will continue to seek and develop their talent and expertise, because this is the team that distinguishes us.
Our principles are:
• I work with a focus on the client.
• I have an ownership mindset.
• I am agile – I achieve quick results with small teams.
• I communicate the truth in an open and transparent way.
We are looking for talents, that will become part of this great team as a:
Windows Application Аdministrators
• Collaborating closely with the Platform team manager and Platform team change manager.
Installing, configuring, and maintaining application platforms and systems, including Windows-based applications and services.
• Performing maintenance tasks to ensure smooth day-to-day operations within the agreed SLAs with the business.
• Maintaining system health, including trend analysis for capacity planning, proactive monitoring, performance tuning, and implementing best practices.
• Acting as 2nd-level support and actively communicating with 3rd-level support for incident and problem resolution.
• Preparing and maintaining system documentation, including installation and configuration procedures, troubleshooting guidelines, disaster recovery, and backup and restore procedures.
• Participating in 24x7 On-Call duties for non-business hours Application Support and Administration.
• Participating in business and technical projects within your area of technological responsibility.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor degree in Computer science or relevant.
• 1+ years experience as a System Administrator, Application support, or similar role.
• Knowledge of ITIL processes.
• Experience with Windows Server environments (2012, 2016, 2019, 2022).
• Experience with databases such as MSSQL and MySQL Servers.
• Experience with web servers IIS.
• Knowledge about SSL/TLS.
• Good knowledge of network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, etc.).
• Good understanding of hardware and software systems.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Good level of English.
What will consider as an advantage:
• Experience with web servers Tomcat.
• Scripting language – PowerShell or Python (at least one is a big plus).
• Experience with Microsoft Azure will be considered a plus.
• Experience with the .NET framework, AD, GPO will be considered a plus.
• Experience with monitoring system Dynatrace will be considered a big plus.
• Experience with monitoring system Zabbix.
What we offer:
• Positive and dynamic environment focused on results and customer satisfaction.
• Vouchers for food on the amount of BGN 200 per month
• Additional health insurance
• Very favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending
• Multi-sport card at a preferential price
• Bonus system
• 23 days paid holiday leave
If you are challenged by this opportunity, please send your detailed CV in English with a recent photo. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.