Customer Service Champion with German and English
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Bilingual Customer Service Champion - German and English with TTEC, Bulgaria - fully work from home.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
- Extensive training programs;
- Environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Access top notch business best practices;
- Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment.
What You'll be Doing:
As a Customer Service Champion, you will be in contact with both our business and consumer customer base, responding to multichannel queries. We strive on offering the very best levels of customer service and believe in "what we say and how we say it" leaves a lasting impression with our customers. Therefore, we will provide you with all the necessary tools, training and confidence needed to do a great job.
On a typical day, you'll:
- Accept requests through voice and non-voice communication channels, logs and identifies the problem;
- Respond to customers via calls, chats and emails;
- Investigate the escalation, coordinate with other departments to identify best course of resolution.
- Keep all involved parties on the status of the case;
- Manage customer expectations by taking into consideration customers' entitlement and customer issue;
- Keep customers informed, setting and following up on commitments, keeping precise case documentation and case ownership;
- Meet deadlines and delivering services according to customers' service level agreements.
If you have:
- Fluency in German and English– B2/C1 level is a must for both languages;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proactivity, eagerness to learn and improve;
- Previous experience in customer facing environment would be considered as an advantage.
Join our team of upbeat professionals and support some of the most successful organizations on the planet! It is people just like YOU that make TTEC a great place to work at.
Click on the Apply Online button to let us know about you.
Please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.