Real time analyst - Contact Center Sofia
As a member of the large family of DSK Bank, you are part of one of the largest banking groups in Bulgaria, which plays an important role in the creation and maintenance of client relations with leading companies in the country, as well as with several million individual clients.
Because we believe that the most valuable resource of DSK Bank are people, and because we support and promote career growth of all employees, we would like to draw your attention to:
Real time analyst
Location: Contact Center Sofia
If you join our team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitor critical business operations and performance indicators at an internal level in real-time, calls volumes, average handle times, queue time, schedule adherence.
- Optimize workforce and ensure KPIs are met.
- Maintain proper headcount, calculate volumes capacity, and prepare forecasts. Create short- and long-range analysis plans to meet business objectives.
- Monitor intra-day scheduling forecast compared to actual volumes and make daily adjustments as required.
- Conduct trend analysis of call volumes and business activities to anticipate and recommend changes in daily and long-term strategy.
- Review staff performance and strive for improvement of the processes.
- Increase operational efficiency by applying necessary changes.
- Partner with key stakeholders encouraging best possible cross-functional working relationships to enhance total customer experience.
- Track system issues and assess the impact on operational performance.
- Monitor external factors that may impact operational performance.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
• Over 2 years of relevant workforce management experience preferred
• Experience working in a contact center environment
• Demonstrated understanding of contact center processes and procedures
• Critical thinking with the ability to contribute to challenging assignments in a business-critical environment
• Ability to multitask and work independently with precise detail and follow-up reporting
• Demonstrated analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Proactive attitude, self-driven and results oriented
• Understanding of the impact of staffing shortages to a contact center’s ability to provide service to customers
• Ability to process large amounts of complex raw data and present in a comprehensible way
• Comfort in different tools usage (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Cisco, etc)
- A job in a leading financial institution with established traditions and brand and international presence
- Fast changing business environment with exciting challenges and diverse work content
- Competitive remuneration and attractive bonus scheme
- Food vouchers at the amount of 200 lv; Promo price for Multisport Cards; Discount program with external vendors
- Additional Health Insurance
- Unbeatable interest rates for mortgage loans for employees
If this position corresponds to your professional interests and skills, we would be glad to review your application.