At DSK Bank, we constantly strive to provide the best experience to our customers by offering them innovative digital solutions and excellent service in our offices.
All this would not be possible without a strong team, so our most valuable asset remains the people who work at DSK Bank. We will continue to seek and develop their talent and expertise, because this is the team that distinguishes us.
At DSK Bank we are creating a digital center, an IT company within the company.
This will help us reach our goals, be flexible and fast, work in agile mode and help our projects and staff grow rapidly.
We are now looking for a:
What makes us different:
• Super interesting new projects
• IT Academy
• Use of the latest platform for mobile banking
• Agile environment
• Flexible working time & home office option
• Unique banking service package – special loan interest for employees on housing and consumer loans
Our principles are:
• I work with a focus on the client.
• I have an ownership mindset.
• I am agile – I achieve quick results with small teams.
• I communicate the truth in an open and transparent way.
• Installation, Administration and optimization of Microsoft technologies for Desktop Computers and Laptops.
• Provide daily support and monitoring of Desktop, Laptops, Printers and storage environments.
• Proactive hardware and software issues resolving, troubleshooting.
• Management and administration of Software, Applications, Backup and Recovery.
• Understanding and implementing IT standards and best practices in depending on the field
• Installation, configuration, migration, upgrade and security patching
You are the ideal candidate, if you have:
• Degree in the area of Information Technology
• Practical experience and knowledge with the latest Microsoft versions, Windows 10.
• Professional experience with configuration and maintenance of Desktop Computers and Laptops.
• Knowledge of networking LAN standards and protocols.
• Knowledge and experience of Backup hardware and solutions
• Knowledge in the server operation systems
• Good command of English
• Excellent communication skills
What we offer:
• Positive and dynamic environment focused on results and customer satisfaction
• Vouchers for food on the amount of BGN 200 per month
• Additional health insurance
• Very favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending
• Multi-sport card at a preferential price
If you are challenged by this opportunity, please send your detailed CV in English with a recent photo.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.