Data Business analyst
DSK Bank, a proud member of OTP Group, stands as a leading financial institution in Central and Eastern Europe and is the leader in the Bulgarian banking sector. Our relentless pursuit of excellence drives us to continuously enhance our offerings, crafting products and services that resonate with our customers' needs. As we expand our data capabilities, we invite individuals of ambition and a proactive spirit to join our ranks.
What You'll Get:
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic environment where you can experience the stability of an established bank mixed with the pursuit of constant improvement and innovation? At DSK Bank, we've successfully blended these two, resulting in sustained growth. Join our team, where you will find:
🌟 Exciting Project Opportunities: Being at the forefront of an ambitious journey where your contribution for transforming our products and services through improved data dcapabilities will be crucial.
🚀 Development of Technical and Business Skills: Collaborate with different teams, including IT, CRM, BI, business stakeholders and others for defining and designing solutions for the data needs. Your role as a Data Business Analyst will give you a front seat in experiencing and understanding both the technical and business sides of the financial industry.
As a Data Business Analyst at DSK Bank, you will have the opportunity to:
- Transform Needs into Specifications: Translate business needs into actionable functional specifications, business requirements and acceptance criteria that drive the evolution of our banking products and services.
- Collaborate Across Teams: Partner with cross-functional teams, to ensure the enchancement of our data capabilities through defining needs, design smart solutions and deliver real value.
- Identify areas for improvement: Spotlight inefficiencies within current business processes and recommend effective solutions for improved productivity. Assess potential risks and opportunities for our data capabilities and turn gaps into opportunities. Support and enhance the Data governance standards by analyzing and suggesting improvements.
- Create robust documentation: Creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation that outlines data processes, methodologies, business requirements, derinitions, etc. Your well-structured documentation will not only facilitate efficient knowledge transfer within the team but also ensure transparency and compliance in a highly regulated industry.
- UAT testing: Ensuring data accuracy and reliability through data validation, conducting rigorous acceptance testing, and verifying the quality of our data sources. Through systematic validation processes, you'll help safeguard the integrity of our data assets, providing confidence in our analytical outputs.
To thrive in this role, you should possess:
- 1+ years of experience as Business analyst, Data analyst, Reporting analyst, Data scientist or similar roles, preferably within the banking or financial services industry.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer science or a related field.
- Highly analytical, naturally curious and a pro-active problem solving attitude.
- Proficiency in requirement gathering, process mapping, and creating functional specifications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in meeting project timelines and deliverables. Ability to self-organize and support the governance process.
What We Offer:
At DSK Bank, we are committed to nurturing your growth and development. Here's what you can expect:
- Career Growth: Seize the opportunity to advance your career and gain valuable experience at scale.
- Remuneration: Competitive remuneration and attractive bonus scheme.
- Recognition: Get recognized for your work and attitude as a valuable member of our team.
- Exciting Work: Engage in exciting and meaningful projects that have a real impact on our business.
- Learning Opportunities: Acquire new skills and expand your knowledge base in a supportive environment.
- Supportive Team: Become part of a large, friendly, and supportive team that values collaboration and innovation.
- Additional Benefits: Enjoy additional private health insurance, preferential prices for multisport cards, banking products, food vouchers, discount program with external providers.
And if you are thinking if a bank is worth being your next employees – we can share that you will be surprised after joining. If you're ready to embark on a career journey with DSK Bank, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for this position, please submit your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.