Expert in Capital Management Department
DSK Bank is part of OTP Group – one of the leading banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe.
As a leading financial institution in the Bulgarian banking sector DSK Bank offers great opportunities for pro-active and motivated people to work and develop in an international institution striving to constantly improve and implement the best practices in each sphere of its activities.
We are looking for talents, that will become part of this great team.
Expert in Capital Management Department within
Strategy, Finance and Data Management Division
- Participation in bank-wide regulatory project related to the Bank Recovery and Resolution Framework /leading role in separate project areas/
- Establishment and documentation of bank internal processes related to supervisory requirements (inc. Bank Recovery and Resolution Framework)
- Implementation of new regulatory requirements and group internal policies in various areas (incl. Bank Recovery and Resolution Framework, capital adequacy, stress tests)
- Preparation of regulatory reports and bank internal coordination responsibilities for reporting to parent bank and supervisory authorities
- Participation of internal and regulatory stress testing processes
- Presentations to senior management on project/task/reporting status
- Analysis on various financial aspects incl. financial risks
- Monitoring of the regulatory environment on ongoing basis
- Manage operatively the tasks to ensure high efficiency and reach the expected deliverables within the set deadlines
- Demonstrate strong team collaboration skills and effective communication
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics or similar areas.
- Work experience in a bank or financial consulting in the following areas:
- Controlling and Financial Analysis;
- Risk Management;
- Regulatory Reporting;
- Recovery and Resolution of Credit Institutions.
- Knowledge of European banking regulations and national legal framework related to the banking sector.
- Excellent command of English language
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (incl. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Ability to effectively organize work processes, interest in project management
- Result orientation and entrepreneurship mindset, governed by proactiveness and initiative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player person able to work in dynamic environment and to handle both ad-hoc and repetitive tasks and/or management requests.
What we offer to you:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of Bulgaria’s leading banks
- Dynamic and challenging job within friendly work environment
- Food vouchers in the amount of 200 BGN per month,
- Favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending, as well as for bank products and services
- Preferencial conditions for Multisport cards
- Annual bonus scheme depending on the achieved results
- Additional Health Insurance
- Great location – in the heart of Sofia’s city center
- 23 days of paid annual leave
If you are challenged by this opportunity, we would be glad to review your application in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.