QA Automation Tester
DSK Bank is one of the leading banks in Bulgaria, with a great IT team of more than 250 IT talents, experiencing professional growth and development every day.
Now we are the biggest and fastest growing player on the bank market and we are focused on digitalization and business growth and our new service vision towards the clients.
This will help us reach our goals, be flexible and fast, work in agile mode and help our projects and staff grow rapidly.
Currently we are looking for a seasoned professional for the position of:
QA Automation Tester
- Develop, execute and maintain automated test cases & scripts;
- Monitoring stability, execution success and proactively suggesting optimizations;
- Take part in functional and regression testing done by the team;
- Identify, analyze and document bugs in the functionality;
- Create and update functional testing procedures;
- Test data preparation, environment setup and maintenance;
- Partake in technical and planning meetings;
- Prepare and send quality status and technical reports;
- Embrace and apply Agile principles and teamwork attitude.
- 3+ years of Software QA testing experience;
- Experience in Agile software methodologies;
- Experience in performance and functional testing;
- Good level of English;
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications;
- Experience in Android Studio/ iOS;
- Knowledge of Postman, API testing & cypress;
- Knowledge in CI (Jenkins/ Azure DevOps/ Circle CI).
- Perfect opportunities for professional and career development in a leading Bank in Bulgaria;
- Professional trainings for specific knowledge and skills;
- Top technologies to use;
- Competitive remuneration and attractive bonus scheme;
- Food vouchers at the amount of 200 lv.;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Promo price for Multisport Cards; Wellness program; Discount program with external vendors;
- 23 days paid holiday leave.
If this position corresponds to your professional interests and skills, we would be glad to review your application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.