Data Engineer in Data automation
We are DSK Bank, proud member of OTP Group, a leading financial institution in CEE. As one of the leading banks on the Bulgarian market we pride ourselves in delivering an honest and transparent service to our clients and our employees. We offer you to join a young and dynamic team, and shape the future of banking. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to make real impact within the largest Bank in Bulgaria.
DSK Bank’s CRM Department is currently seeking for Data Engineer - Data automation team to support Direct Marketing Campaigns and CRM system in boosting proactive sales approach and exploit the full potential of customer database.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Python, Oracle Data Integration
- Create and maintain data storage and transformation models for data lakes and data marts ensuring security, sustainability and scalability
- Identify and implement improvement of tasks and processes including automation. Support Campaign automation
- Perform data aggregations across multiple data warehousing models (e.g. vaults, star schema) and ensure Campaign efficiency reporting
- Deliver data to provide insights for the business using business intelligence tools e.g. Oracle BI, Power BI
- Work with data scientists, data architects and stakeholders including product, finance and operation teams to translate business requirements into technical implementation
You are the ideal candidate, if you have:
- At least 3 years proven experience in a technically-oriented role using SQL, SQL Server, T-SQL, Data Warehousing, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Microsoft SharePoint
- Analytical abilities including strong ability to query/gather, segment, analyze, leverage database information using SQL. Ability to develop and automate reporting needs
- Experience in working with complex structured and unstructured data sets
- Ability to work independently and with other groups in a professional and productive manner
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to details
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Efficient and flexible under tight deadlines and conflicting priorities
- University degree in IT or Mathematics discipline is required
- Advanced knowledge of Power BI or any other business intelligence tool is considered an advantage
What we offer to you:
- Perfect opportunities for professional and career development in the leading Retail Bank in Bulgaria
- Dynamic and challenging position offering freedom to present and accomplish your bright ideas
- 200 lv food vouchers
- Additional health insurance
- Competitive remuneration and attractive bonus scheme
- 23 days paid holiday leave
- Unbeatable rates for mortgage loans :)
If you are challenged by this opportunity, we would be glad to review your application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.