We are DSK Bank, proud member of OTP Group, a leading financial institution in CEE. As one of the leading banks on the Bulgarian market we pride ourselves in delivering an honest and transparent service to our clients and our employees.
We offer you to join an ambitious and dynamic Digital Factory team and shape the future of banking. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to make real impact within the largest Bank in Bulgaria.
Currently we are looking for an innovative and ambitious person to join us as a Scrum Master
- Guiding and coaching the Scrum Teams on how to apply agile values and principles and use the Scrum Framework to delight customers
- Protect the development team from outside influences and remove impediments
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving
- Supporting team getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and ordering the Product Backlog
- Working closely with the Product Owner to ensure product backlog is visible and prioritized towards business value
- Facilitating Scrum events (Daily Scrum, Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives)
- Empowering the team to be self-organized
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Conform with all company policies and procedures
- Must exhibit strong knowledge and experience of agile frameworks especially Scrum
- Demonstrated evidence of a servant leadership mindset
- Proficient in the use of Agile delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence or Azure DevOps
- Demonstrated evidence of continuous learning mindset
- Ability to teach and train on Agile, Scrum at a level accessible to beginners and a drive to learn and share her or his knowledge and craft
- A change agent; progressively challenging the team to continuously improve
- Good understanding of product and sprint backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity etc.
- Good negotiation, leadership, and written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge, skills, and ability working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to understand and diverse viewpoints
- High Emotional Intelligence (self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, and social skills)
- Apply knowledge and critical thinking skills in day-to-day problems and solutions
- Ability to facilitate, coach and guide through influence, inspiration, collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with others both verbally and in writing
- Minimum 1+ years working as a Scrum Master or in a similar role
- Scrum Master Certification CSM, or PSM I, or PMI-ACP required
- Great opportunity for professional and career development in a leader on the Bulgarian financial market going through unique and major transformation
- Dynamic and challenging position offering freedom to present and accomplish your bright ideas and freely express your opinion
- Modern business environment with exciting challenges and work diversity
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme
- Additional Health Insurance
- Very competitive and attractive interest rate for mortgage loans for employees
- Food vouchers at the amount of 200 lv.; Promo price for Multisport Cards; Discount program with external vendors
If this position corresponds to your professional interests and skills, we would be glad to review your application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.