At DSK Bank, we constantly strive to provide the best experience to our customers by offering them innovative digital solutions and excellent service in our offices.
All this would not be possible without a strong team, so our most valuable asset remains the people who work at DSK Bank. We will continue to seek and develop their talent and expertise, because this is the team that distinguishes us.
At DSK Bank we are creating a digital center, an IT company within the company.
This will help us reach our goals, be flexible and fast, work in agile mode and help our projects and staff grow rapidly.
Our principles are:
• I work with a focus on the client.
• I have an ownership mindset.
• I am agile – I achieve quick results with small teams.
• I communicate the truth in an open and transparent way.
What makes us different:
• Super interesting new projects with no legacy code
• IT Academy
• Use of the latest platform for mobile banking
• Agile environment
• Flexible working time & home office option
• Unique banking service package – special loan interest for employees on housing and consumer loans
Currently we are looking for an ambitious and proactive person to support our IT team as an Application Administrator
• Work in close collaboration with Platform team manager and Platform team change manager
• Install, configure and maintain application platforms and systems
• Perform maintenance tasks to ensure smooth day-to-day operations in the agreed SLAs with business
• Maintain the health of the systems including trend analysis for capacity planning, proactive monitoring and health assessments for performance tuning and recommendations and implementation of best practices
• Act as 2nd level support and actively communicate with 3rd level support for incidents and problems resolution
• Prepare and maintain systems documentation including installation and configuration procedures, troubleshooting guidelines, disaster recovery and backup and restore procedures
• Ensure regular update of the configuration items (Cis) in the CMDB
• Participate in 24×7 On-Call duties for non-business hours Application Support and Administration
• Participate in business and technical projects within the technological area of responsibility
You are the ideal candidate, if you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
• 1+ years of experience as a System Administrator, Application support, or similar role
• Knowledge on ITIL processes
• Good knowledge of Windows or Unix/Linux servers/environments
• Experience with Windows or Unix/Linux applications
• Good understanding of hardware and software
• Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
• „Can do“ – service-oriented attitude
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Good level of English
What we will consider as advantage:
• Experience with shell scripting and script languages on Unix/Linux or Windows
• Oracle and SQL Databases knowledge
• Experience with Web services and system integrations
What we offer:
• Positive and dynamic environment focused on results and customer satisfaction
• Vouchers for food on the amount of BGN 200 per month
• Additional health insurance
• Very favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending
• Multi-sport card at a preferential price
If you are challenged by this opportunity, please send your detailed CV in English with a recent photo.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.