At DSK Bank, we constantly strive to provide the best experience to our customers by offering them innovative digital solutions and excellent service in our offices.
All this would not be possible without a strong team, so our most valuable asset remains the people who work at DSK Bank. We will continue to seek and develop their talent and expertise, because this is the team that distinguishes us.
At DSK Bank we are creating a digital center, an IT company within the company.
This will help us reach our goals, be flexible and fast, work in agile mode and help our projects and staff grow rapidly.
Our principles are:
• I work with a focus on the client.
• I have an ownership mindset.
• I am agile – I achieve quick results with small teams.
• I communicate the truth in an open and transparent way.
What makes us different:
• Super interesting new projects with no legacy code
• IT Academy
• Use of the latest platform for mobile banking
• Agile environment
• Flexible working time & home office option
• Unique banking service package – special loan interest for employees on housing and consumer loans
Currently we are looking for an ambitious and proactive person to support our IT team as a System Analyst.
• Analysis of business requirements for IT developments regarding clarity, fullness and sufficiency;
• Participates actively in requirements study process, analyzes and evaluates the implementation of possible options for the IT systems and interfaces;
• Negotiation/reconciliation of software solution or system analysis with business, IT Architects, IT Security and other relevant stakeholders;
• Preparation of a Functional specification for the implementation of new functionalities;
• Prepares and executes test scenarios for functional tests for verification of the software development.
You are the ideal candidate, if you have:
• University degree in Information technologies, Mathematics, Computer science or a corresponding Economic specialty;
• Work experience with system and business analysis;
• Knowledge and professional experience in implementation of information systems;
• Fast learning and excellent problem-solving skills;
• Very good analytical skills;
• Team player person able to work in dynamic environment;
• Excellent command of English language.
What we offer:
• Positive and dynamic environment focused on results and customer satisfaction;
• Food vouchers at the amount of BGN 200 per month;
• Additional health insurance;
• Very favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending;
• Multi-sport card at a preferential price.
If you are challenged by this opportunity, please send your detailed CV in English with a recent photo.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.