At DSK Bank, we constantly strive to provide the best experience to our customers by offering them innovative digital solutions and excellent service in our offices.
All this would not be possible without a strong team, so our most valuable asset remains the people who work at DSK Bank. We will continue to seek and develop their talent and expertise, because this is the team that distinguishes us.
At DSK Bank we are creating a digital center, an IT company within the company.
This will help us reach our goals, be flexible and fast, work in agile mode and help our projects and staff grow rapidly.
Our principles are:
• I work with a focus on the client.
• I have an ownership mindset.
• I am agile – I achieve quick results with small teams.
• I communicate the truth in an open and transparent way.
What makes us different:
• Super interesting new projects with no legacy code
• IT Academy
• Use of the latest platform for mobile banking
• Agile environment
• Flexible working time & home office option
• Unique banking service package – special loan interest for employees on housing and consumer loans
We are looking for talents, that will become part of this great team as a Cloud Engineer.
Your tasks in the team:
- Maintain and follow cloud baseline and target architecture with technical engagement and be responsible that the technical designs match the project needs and business goals;
- Influence technical decisions with focus on security, scalability, cost, high-performance and future development of the technology stack;
- Build and maintain fully auditable and replicable infrastructures based on Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and immutable infrastructure approaches following architectural patterns and approved designs using Terraform;
- Setup, maintain, optimize, and secure various Kubernetes clusters on MS Azure Cloud (AKS);
- Managing Kubernetes resources and deployments using kubectl, Helm and YAML;
- Contribute to the team efforts in setup and configuration of attendant cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure scalability, resilience, security, and availability of the application and software products;
- Serves as the subject matter expert (SME) on ongoing and already implemented Cloud Solutions;
- Communication and presentation skills to convey complex technical topics to multiple.
You are the ideal candidate, if you have:
- Experience in cloud technologies, especially Azure;
- Background and be familiar with containerization and container orchestration like OpenShift, Azure AKS, Kubernetes and Docker;
- Background and be familiar with infrastructure as a code approach and tools;
- Overall IT infrastructure understanding in Networking, Authentication, Authorization, Security, and compliance;
- Understand of SOA, microservices, RESTful APIs, messaging/pub-sub, and data integration solutions;
- Background and knowledge of implementing and managing common Azure services (Virtual Machines, Azure SQL/MI Databases, Storage, Virtual Network and Application Gateways, etc.);
- DevOps and DevSecOps tools and methodologies knowledge, including IAM, containerization, and serverless solutions;
- Experience managing RDBMS (MS SQL, Postgres SQL);
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Ability and desire to quickly ramp up on new concepts and technologies;
- Fluent English both written and verbal.
A significant advantage would be:
- Relevant Cloud and Kubernetes certifications
- Solid hands-on experience with Dockers, Azure AKS, OpenShift, Kubernetes and DevSecOps
- Solid hands-on experience building from scratch, evolve and managing Azure services and underlaying infrastructure
What we offer:
- Dynamic and positive work environment focused on results and customer satisfaction;
- Attractive performance-based bonus scheme;
- Food vouchers at the amount of BGN 200 per month;
- Additional health insurance coverage;
- Very favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending;
- Multi-sport card at a preferential price.
If you are challenged by this opportunity, please send your detailed CV in English with a recent photo.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.