Internship program "Career start"
At DSK Bank, we constantly strive to provide the best experience to our customers by offering them innovative digital solutions and excellent service in our offices.
All this would not be possible without a strong team, so our most valuable asset remains the people who work at DSK Bank. We will continue to seek and develop their talent and expertise, because this is the team that distinguishes our "Bank as People".
What we’re looking for:
• University degree or final-year student in Law or Banking
• Good understanding of how banks operate
• Interest in processes and organizational design
• Ability to read and understand process documentation, regulatory acts and other internal acts and procedures
• The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously/independently and meet strict deadlines
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Knowledge of VISIO is a plus
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Flexible, well-organized, and proactive individual with strong communication and analytical skills
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
What you’ll be doing:
• Work with different departments in the bank to identify and describe their processes
• Prepare process maps and value stream maps
• Take part in process improvement workshops and Kaizen events.
• Support the identification of areas for improvement and digitalization
• Support the teams in developing and maintaining their internal rules and procedures
• Assist in defining process metrics and measuring them
• Assist with daily administrative duties
- Paid internship;
- Duration from 3 to 6 months;
- 4 or 6 working hours per day.
Required documents for application:
- Cover letter;
- Copy of student ID card.
We will contact candidates who have successfully passed the initial selection process.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.